2010 EduBlog Award Nominations: I don't read blogs much, but when I do...
I'll be honest - I don't read too many blogs. I have a hard enough time staying on top of current events, tech news, not to mention my full time job as a technology integration specialist. However, I have found a passion for writing through this blog over the past few months, and I do find value in reading several other sources for ideas, inspiration, and creativity. So, on a day of giving thanks, I'd like to nominate the following for the 2010 EduBlog Awards.
Best individual blog: Free Technology for Teachers
- I had the pleasure of meeting Richard at the Google Teacher Academy in DC '09, and it was like meeting a celebrity. =)
Best group blog: Tech and Learning
- Love the magazine, and this is a nice collaborative way to keep a blog.
- So good, I nominated the site twice. One stop shopping here.
Best teacher blog: Science Teacher
- If I was still teaching science, I'd stay caught up with his insightful thoughts.
- Great resources, opportunities for PLN, and all around strong Google connection.
- You know you're watching a CommonCraft video when you see one, and oh that familiar voice...
- One of the best organized and most inclusive edtech wikis I've come across.
Lifetime achievement: Steve Hargadon
- I get a lot of emails from Steve, and it doesn't make me want to unsubscribe. That should be an award on its own. Instead, we'll give him this one for all he does with C2.0, GEC, elluminate, and so much more.
Good luck to all nominees!
Receive pertinent posts about Technology for Teachers - Subscribe to Chanatown's Teacher Posts.