Chanatown Releases New App - First of Its Kind for Real Time Blogging
Image via Wikipedia
Hard at work over the past year, learning how to code and picking up all the in's and out's of app development have finally paid off as today marks the release of my very first app: Chanatown - Real Time Blogging.
Inspired by the NYU professor who surgically implanted a camera in the back of his head, I've decided to take this blogging hobby to a whole new level. Starting today, April 1st, I'll be wearing a camera and microphone everywhere I go, and the Chanatown app will follow along in real time. Think of it as The Real World, except really real.
- 24/7 live feed of all the exciting moments of Chanatown
- Behind the scenes access to writing, editing and publishing blog posts
- The first official iPad App to be viewed in 3D
- HD quality video and THX sound
- WiFi or 3G connection
- Occasional glimpses of our two cats (Connor and Jules)
For more real thoughts on Teaching and Learning Technology, please consider subscribing to the RSS feed or through email.